•  SAE Record De-clicker
•  RCA 74 Jr Velocity Mic
•  Scott 299A Tube Pre-amp

• Advertisers

Back on Swing Music.net

Back on Swing Music.net

Postby ghost of miles » Wed September 26 2007 07:56 AM

Hello all,

I posted here semi-regularly in 2005 (perhaps under my real name, David Brent Johnson--can't remember), but my membership/registration seemed to vanish a year and a half back or so. That year I was hosting The Big Bands at WFIU, the NPR station in Bloomington, Indiana; I now host the two-hour jazz/ballads/American popular song program, Afterglow, that follows it. I also host a weekly historical jazz program, Night Lights, that focuses on jazz of the 1945-1990 era (with occasional big-band themes. Anyways, glad to be back on board here.

David J.
ghost of miles

Re: Back on Swing Music.net

Postby jazzjester » Thu September 27 2007 10:17 PM

Welcome back man. You've been here in spirit...

Actually we had a board crash last winter and a lot of info got lost. I remember your handle though. Hard one to forget.

Keep swingin!

ghost of miles wrote:Hello all,

I posted here semi-regularly in 2005 (perhaps under my real name, David Brent Johnson--can't remember), but my membership/registration seemed to vanish a year and a half back or so. That year I was hosting The Big Bands at WFIU, the NPR station in Bloomington, Indiana; I now host the two-hour jazz/ballads/American popular song program, Afterglow, that follows it. I also host a weekly historical jazz program, Night Lights, that focuses on jazz of the 1945-1990 era (with occasional big-band themes. Anyways, glad to be back on board here.

David J.
jazzjester
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself