•  SAE Record De-clicker
•  RCA 74 Jr Velocity Mic
•  Scott 299A Tube Pre-amp

• Advertisers

JJ_Devel from Sweden

JJ_Devel from Sweden

Postby JJ_Devel » Thu October 26 2006 11:15 AM

Hi,

i´m 32 years old from Sundsvall in Sweden and have loved jazzmusic since i was 12. I usually draw a line around 1955. Jazz thereafter is not intresting for me (with a few exeptions). I like big band, swing, bebop, cooljazz and 20s jazz. My favourite musician is pianist Lennie Tristano, who i have loved since 1986 when i heard a program about him in Swedish radio. Benny Goodman, Art Tatum and Boyd Rawburn are huge favourites along with people like Fats Navarro, Teddy Wilson, Lars Gullin, Coleman Hawkins, Jimmy Smith and Charlie Barnett.
I don´t like modern jazz such as free jazz, John Coletrane, Archie Shepp and so on at all.
I am a recordcollector and have a pretty big collection of records with jazz, but also other genres such as 80s music, modern dancemusic and classical.

I have also been a radio-DJ in local radio here in my town and i´m interested in webdesign, politics, society and fighting against drugs.
Goodnight and goodmorning!
JJ_Devel

Re: JJ_Devel from Sweden

Postby jazzjester » Tue October 31 2006 08:35 PM

A wide range and great taste in music. It's nice to meet a fellow collector and a great pleasure to have you here!

JP

JJ_Devel wrote:Hi,

i´m 32 years old from Sundsvall in Sweden and have loved jazzmusic since i was 12. I usually draw a line around 1955. Jazz thereafter is not intresting for me (with a few exeptions). I like big band, swing, bebop, cooljazz and 20s jazz. My favourite musician is pianist Lennie Tristano, who i have loved since 1986 when i heard a program about him in Swedish radio. Benny Goodman, Art Tatum and Boyd Rawburn are huge favourites along with people like Fats Navarro, Teddy Wilson, Lars Gullin, Coleman Hawkins, Jimmy Smith and Charlie Barnett.
I don´t like modern jazz such as free jazz, John Coletrane, Archie Shepp and so on at all.
I am a recordcollector and have a pretty big collection of records with jazz, but also other genres such as 80s music, modern dancemusic and classical.

I have also been a radio-DJ in local radio here in my town and i´m interested in webdesign, politics, society and fighting against drugs.
jazzjester
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself